Harbour Cruise – Bauhinia, operated by the Hong Kong Ferry Group (HKEX number: 0050), is one of the leading cruise service providers in Hong Kong. It is the only Hong Kong company that owns cruise vessels with marine restaurant license, liquor license and entertainment license.
Since 1998, vehicular ferries have been converted to bright and colorful cruise vessels providing cruise and dining services. Our fleet boasts four vessels, namely ‘Man On’, ‘Man Lok’, ‘Man Kim’ and ‘Man Foo’. Each vessel can accommodate over 350 guests for any occasions.
On the cruise, you can savour a scrumptious buffet dinner while a live band plays on board. What’s more, you can dance off your night, or relax and enjoy the panoramic 360-degree view of the magnificent Victoria Harbour and the world’s largest permanent laser show – “A Symphony of Lights” at the open deck.
Harbour Cruise – Bauhinia is your finest venue for dining and sightseeing. We welcome you on board to experience special moments for you and your treasured guests!
Awards and Certification
- has been receiving the “Q-mark Quality Service Scheme” from 2004 to present;
- was the winning company of “2010 Hong Kong Top Service Brand Award”
- has been accredited with The ISO9001:2008 Certificate of Registration (for provision of manufacture of food in the kitchen of three vessels) since 2009 to present;
- has been accredited as a “Quality Wedding Merchant’ under the Quality Wedding Merchant Scheme from 2012 to present;
- has been certified as a “Halal food restaurant” by the Incorporated Trustees of the Islamic Community Fund of Hong Kong from 2013 to present.